Articles and Links
- The A.V. Club (first article to describe them as a “pack” but negative points for referring to them as the Slacker Pack)
- Wilson and Vaughn: Leaders of the ‘Frat Pack’ (USA Today’s seminal article: first to call them the Frat Pack)
- Unlikely heroes of the box office: The Frat Pack (the original movie chart)
- USA Today; ‘Frat Pack’ splits (2006 follow-up article)
- USA Today: Frat Pack persona: Archetype casting (includes analysis by the Frat Pack Tribute)
- Leave it Fox News to write a negative story about our beloved Frat Pack:
Too Much Shtick From ‘The Frat Pack’?
- They’re In on the Joke: Hollywood’s Funniest Clique
- Not So Funny Anymore: Squabbling and Spiraling Costs Dissolve a Comedy Mill. Describes the management relationships that brought the Pack together, and that is keeping them apart.
- The Frat Pack: A new boy’s club of comic actors is taking over Hollywood (an intellectual view of the Frat Pack)
- Metalanguage, Comedy, and the ‘Frat Pack’ as Community of Practice: What does that even mean?, a scholarly article detailing the use of common language in five Frat Pack films.
- The Wild Bunch: Vaughn and Wilson’s Funny Friends. Gotta love the inclusion of Bateman, Carrell, and Favreau in this article. (VH1)
- The Bottom Line: The Frat Pack is Back. This quote sums up our love of the Frat Pack actors: “Long before the Frat Pack, Stiller carved himself a niche as Generation X’s comic authority on the pop cultural landscape.” (Hollywood.com)
- Frat Packers just get better. Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell and company take over Hollywood
- Wilson and Vaughn Are ‘Wedding Crashers’
- Boys’ Life - Frat Pack Back on Track This Summer 2006 Summer Movie Preview includes Paul Rudd in the Frat Pack.
- Profile of Sorority Sister Missi Pyle and the Frat Pack:
Hey! It’s That Guy: Missi Pyle
- Ben talks about the Frat Pack in the second video clip:
Ben Stiller’s BBC Films Dodgeball Interview
- The New “Rat Pack” - Stiller, Wilson, Wilson, Vaughn, Ferrell
- The Old School Frat Chats (interview with Vince and Luke)
- Pack ‘em in: Stiller’s pals party on (Vince gives credit to Ben Stiller for enabling the Frat Pack)
- Slap shtick film rivals - article compares the Frat Pack to Adam Sandler’s “Slap Pack.”
- Summer Sneaks: Dinner for Schmucks - calls Paul Rudd a member of the Pack